These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.40 that was released on April 4, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.40 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added support for new WooCommerce 3.0 galleries and zoom effects on product pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after having saved the page while the Inline Editor was currently editing a piece of text that contained a third party shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after leaving a page that contained certain types of global rows and sections.
- Fixed a bug that caused design setting changes to shop modules made in the Visual Builder to apply to all shop modules on the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused quotes within module content to be replaced with HTML entities on the front end when used within global modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted spacing to remain on the page after closing a settings modal using the ESC hotkey in the Visual Builder when the modal was snapped to the side of the page.
- Fixed a typo in the testimonial module settings that caused an unwanted comma to appear in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed typo in the shop module settings modal.
New & Modified Files