These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.39 that was released on March 23, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.39 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added graceful failures for situations where the WordPress heartbeat fails to load or is turned off. The Divi Builder will no longer fail to load in these situations, but instead will load without the features that rely on the heartbeat.
- Added missing localization for the contact module submit button.
- Fixed “Call to undefined function et_fb_enabled()” error that occurred when using some third party plugins that modify the WordPress loading flow.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra padding calculations for transparent headers to fail when the first section on the page was hidden.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple rows of tab buttons to flow into tab content.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to disable the Divi Builder if the original version of the page being restored contained no data.
- Fixed compatibility issue with BackupGuard and other plugins that caused the Divi Builder to fail when attempting to edit modules due to the de-registering of the WordPress heartbeat.
- Fixed unwanted “Your Save Has Failed” warning that appeared even when the save was performed successfully when the Visual Builder was used with certain third party plugins.
- Removed empty paragraph tag that was added to CTA modules in the Visual Builder even when the content field was empty.
New & Modified Files