These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.35 that was released on March 2, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.35 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Edge compatibility mode for old version of IE.
- Added auto-save functionality to the Visual Builder. The Visual Builder will now automatically save your work and back it up to your database just in case something goes wrong.
- Added browser backup functionality to the Visual Builder. Every time you make a change in the Visual Builder, your progress is stored to your browser so that it can be restored later just in case you lose your work.
- Added failed save detection to the Visual Builder. Every time you save your progress in the Visual Builder, Divi checks to make sure that the save completed successfully. If it fails, it lets you know and gives you the option to download a backup copy of your recent changes.
- Added missing font subsets to various Google fonts.
- Improved compatibility with The Events Calendar plugin.
- Improved default dropdown menu animations in IE.
- Improved the UX for creating lists in the Inline Editor.
- Improved the appearance of list items inside of text modules. Also ensured that list item line heights scales correctly with custom text sizes.
- Improved the method used for sizing tabs in the tab module, helping to ensure that tab texts never overflow the boundaries of the tab.
- Improved the reliability of slider module re-renders in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused locked global modules to unlock themselves after saving.
- Fixed a bug that caused some settings to be synced to a global module when the settings had been selectively un-synced via the selective sync option in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the circle counter module to not re-initiate after adjusting the parent row’s padding in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug where filterable portfolio and gallery modules would disappear if dragged and then dropped back in their original location in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the inline editor to adjust the duration text in the pricing table module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an issue that caused the settings modal to open at a smaller size than intended in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where custom button letter spacing was not applied correctly to the module.
- Fixed error that occurred when applying custom responsive styles to an array of CSS selectors.
- Fixed typo in the row settings modal.
- Custom color palettes will now work correct for modules with child elements, such as sliders and tabs.
- Custom footer widget link colors applied in the Theme Customizer will now more reliably affect the colors of all links in footer widgets.
- Disabled some keyboard shortcuts when settings modals are open to avoid accidental initiation.
- Emails sent via the contact form module with no content in the main message fields will now still be sent.
- Gracefully retired duplicate number text color settings in the number counter module settings.
- Individual tab styles will now correctly override the parent tab module styles.
- It is no longer possible to move locked modules in the Visual Builder.
- Removed duplicate placeholder that existed in the search module.
- When editing a page in the Backend Builder and the Visual Builder at the same time, changes made in both tabs will be synced when switching between tabs to ensure that no changes are lost.
New & Modified Files
- includes/builder/ scripts/frontend-builder-global-functions.js