These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.33 that was released on February 6, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.33 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved slider rendering times and accuracy in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused icons to change after upgrading to Divi 3.0.32. This change fixes the problem using the only known method, which is to revert the original change. The unfortunately result of this is that anyone who already upgraded to 3.0.32 and fixed their changed icons will have to fix them back once they upgrade to 3.0.33. We apologize for the trouble and suggest using post revisions to quickly restore.
- Fixed issue where Theme Customizer gutter widths overwrote custom row gutter widths, causing some rows to break down to irregular column structures.
- Custom body font will now be aplied to the read more link in the blog module.
- Custom colors set for featured pricing tables will now more reliably overwrite custom base colors for the module.
New & Modified Files