These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.3 that was released on September 12, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.3 Summary
- Fixed an issue with the Portfolio Module that caused the Visual Builder to fail to save for some users.
- Fixed issue with the Fullwidth Code Module that caused the Visual Builder to fail to save.
- Fixed typo in the Row width unit switcher in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed various rendering issues with the Audio module when viewed inside the Visual Builder.
- Disabled modules will now show their current visibility-state while using the responsive preview toggles.
- Private pages saved via the Visual Builder will now be saved correctly as private.
New & Modified Files