These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.29 that was released on January 18, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.29 Summary
- Fixed a bug in TinyMCE and the Visual Builder that caused a mismatch between TinyMCE’s Visual and Text modes after clearing a browser’s cookies.
- Fixed a bug that caused all fields to be “required” when building a contact form in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused broken layouts when loading rows from the Divi Library into certain types of specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce and PHP7 that made all products inaccessible in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Fixed button alignment issues with the custom sidebar creation interface.
- Fixed some subtle alignment issues with the range slider controls in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files