These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.26 that was released on December 29, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.26 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added select and clear buttons to the color pallet color picker in the Divi Builder page options.
- Improved mechanism for exiting the inline editor when clicking outside the editable area in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the appearance of bar counters when using very low percentage values.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder the prevented the interface from extending with the browser window when extended past the width at which the builder was loaded.
- Fixed a bug that allow previously applied and then disabled responsive editing values to be retained even after responsive editing was disabled for a specific setting in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed error that occurred when comparing color values in the Visual Builder when there was a case mismatch.
- CSS saved in the Theme Options will no longer strip slashes, which are often used to add icon font content.
- Circle counters will now re-initiate correctly after toggling the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
- Countdown Timer header font size options will now work correctly on all devices.
- Currency values with more than 3 characters will now align themselves properly in the pricing table module.
- Empty sections will now be saved with an empty row within it, instead of being stripped, when saving in the Visual Builder.
- Gracefully retired the “All Caps” font option in favor of the new font style options added in Divi 2.4.
- The underline font style for tabs will now work correctly.
New & Modified Files