These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.25 that was released on December 22, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.25 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved page position detection when “scroll to next section” buttons in the Fullwidth Header module is clicked.
- Fixed a bug introduced in WordPress 4.7 that caused background image position options to not work correctly when adjusted in the Theme Customizer.
- Fixed an error that occurred in BuddPress when the “grab the first image” option was enabled in the Divi Theme Options.
- Fixed an issue where values generated during responsive editing in the Visual Builder were incorrect in certain situations.
- Fixed height discrepancies of empty slider modules when rendered in Firefox.
- Fixed icon alignment issue that occurred in buttons when certain Theme Customizer settings were enabled.
- Add modules buttons will now appear correctly inside of empty rows when responsive preview modes are enabled in the Visual Builder.
- Ampersands will now be decoded when used in the subject of a contact form module’s email.
- Backward slashes added to a page’s Custom CSS will now be correctly decoded on the front-end.
- Emoji will now be rendered on the fly in the Visual Builder.
- Removed unneeded re-render that occurred when opening the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
- Removed unwanted horizontal scrollbar that appeared when fixed navigation was disabled and the primary navigation was set to fullwidth.
- Social network names will now use the correct capital and lowercase letters when displaying network names.
- The Divi Library will now be synced and re-loaded whenever a new library item is saved in the Visual Builder.
- The inline editor will not longer be activated automatically when click the (+) button to open toggles and accordions in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files