These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.22 that was released on December 5, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.22 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added missing tooltip for modal snap icon in the Visual Builder.
- Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new Custom CSS setting in the Theme Customizer. This will now be synced with the Custom CSS area in the Divi Theme Options and can be edited using either interface.
- Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new user-specific localizations. The Divi Builder interface will now use user-specific language settings.
- Added z-index map and ensured all tooltips appear above Visual Builder UI elements.
- Improved the UX of the drag and drop interface in the Visual Builder. It’s now much easier to drag sections to your desired location.
- Fixed a bug that caused footer z-index issues in the Visual Builder when zooming and and out very quickly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the default scroll down button in the fullwidth header module to use the wrong icon when viewed in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO Premium.
- Fixed an error that made it impossible to drag and drop newly-added portfolio modules in the Visual Builder in some situations.
- Fixed an error that occurred when a blog module contained a post that contained another blog module that also contained a post that contained a blog module that has the parent module in the post feed (which contained the original blog module in the loop).
- Fixed an issue that caused custom header font sizes to not work correctly in the fullwidth slider module.
- Fixed an issue that caused the save draft button text to fall onto a second line after saving in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed error that occurred in some cases when projects were rendered in the Visual Builder that did not contain featured images.
- Fixed some RTL issues in the Divi Theme Options and the Divi Portability popup.
- Fixed some design inconsistencies in the Visual Builder when in RTL mode.
- Fixed various issues related to the post slider modules’s featured image placement on mobile.
- CSS classes will now appear when you click the help icon in the Visual Builder when using the CSS tab and adjusting custom CSS fields.
- Correctly applied CSS priority to tab module background colors when applied in the advanced design settings tab.
- Custom background colors for individual tabs in the tabs module will now cover the entire background area.
- Custom button icons will now show up correctly within the comment module.
- Custom padding required for button module icon settings will now correctly override custom icon settings applied via the Theme Customizer.
- Disabled click events in the Visual Builder for audio module volume controls to prevent a second browser window from being opened when adjusting volume in the Visual Builder.
- Embed codes will now render within the content of blog modules.
- Links inside of settings descriptions in the Visual Builder are now clickable.
- Settings tooltips in the Visual Builder will now prevent themselves from opening below page settings buttons, which can cause modal buttons to be obstructed.
- Truncated extra long library item titles in the Visual Builder.
- When editing the login module, input fields will render as if you were a logged out user so that it’s easier to adjust the field’s design settings in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files