These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.20 that was released on November 21, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.20 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added default values for the gray-scale setting in the map module.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused items inside of gallery modules to not render after the module was moved to a new location.
- Fixed an issue in Chrome that caused icons in the builder to become blurry after fading in using CSS animations.
- Fixed an issue with CSS specificity of the pricing tables module that caused certain settings to not render correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the initial rendering of filterable portfolio categories in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed broken icon issue in the fullwidth header module that caused the backend builder to fail to load correctly in some situations.
- Fixed bug that allowed adding columns to the wrong area inside of specialty sections.
- Fixed issue that caused custom gutter widths to not be applied correctly to the filterable portfolio module in some situations.
- Fixed issue where input field text colors were not applied correctly to placeholder text in some browsers.
- Fixed issue with custom margin not being applied to the blurb module correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed mishandling of certain module sub items in the Visual Builder that caused certain layouts to not load correctly.
- Fixed some line height issues in the countdown timer module.
- Fixed various button icon alignment issues that arose with certain button configuration combinations.
- Fixed visual issue that occurred with the filterable portfolio module when switching between desktop and smartphone responsive previews in the Visual Builder.
- Borders will now be applied to the blog module when in fullwidth mode. Previously the border options only worked in grid mode.
- Font size adjustments made to the search module will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Individual bar counter item design settings will now correctly override the parent module design settings.
- Links within the mobile menu in the Divi header will now be correctly aligned to the right when RTL mode is enabled.
- Removed the ability to change column structures when editing a global row in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files