These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.18 that was released on November 7, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.18 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added backup API call for theme updates due to the fact that some countries were unable to connect to particular IP ranges, and to improve reliability in the event of network downtime.
- Added delay to the Visual Builder data validation to prevent interruption while typing in settings values.
- Improved compatibility of the Comments module when used in third party themes and added using the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused slider slides to disappear when their content was empty after having been added in the Backend Builder and then re-saved in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult to click (+) buttons that appeared below bar counter modules with a single bar.
- Fixed a problem that caused some websites to not receive theme update notifications when hosted on servers using old versions of OpenSSL.
- Fixed an JS error that occurred when enabling custom button styles in the Visual Builder in some cases.
- Fixed an error that occurred when an empty row was saved to the Divi Library and then that empty row was loaded onto an empty page (yep, that happened).
- Fixed an issue where certain localized characters did not load properly on servers running PHP 5.3 and below.
- Divi Builder shortcodes will now render correctly when placed inside of Post Slider modules.
- Removed irrelevant caption design settings from the gallery module modal when grid mode is disabled.
- Removed irrelevant hover icon design settings from the filterable portfolio module when grid mode is disabled.
- Row outlines that appear for empty rows in the Visual Builder will no longer overlay module settings buttons on hover.
- The “Grab The First Image” option for automatic Featured Images will now grab images from the Divi Builder image module.
New & Modified Files