These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.17 that was released on October 31, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.17 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved CSS selectors used for the Social Media Follow module to ensure custom CSS and design styles were correctly applied.
- Fixed a JS error that occurred on saving for some customers.
- Fixed a bug that caused footer widgets on 404 pages to extend the fullwidth of the footer instead of respecting the selected column structure.
- Fixed a bug that caused global modules to not sync correctly in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused update notifications to appear in unwanted areas in the WordPress admin.
- Fixed an issue where the fixed header covered portions of the WooCommerce checkout experience.
- Fixed issue where certain settings did not sync correctly in global modules using selective sync in some situations.
- Prevented settings modals in the Visual Builder from being hidden when content area is set to overflow hidden via custom CSS.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated various builder dependencies to their latest versions.
- Builder modules will now render correctly inside of blog module post content.
- Circle Counter modules will now interpret empty values as “0” to avoid unwanted nan value from being output while editing.
New & Modified Files