These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.16 that was released on October 25, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.16 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added responsive editing capabilities to “max width” settings in the Visual Builder.
- Improved position detection for tooltips in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the drag & drop experience for modules within specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the rendering of third party shortcodes in the Visual Builder, specifically LayerSlider, Revolution Slider and Essential Grid shortcodes.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused global rows to inherit background colors from inner modules.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused line breaks inside of Custom CSS text fields to be converted into br tags.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused some UI elements to render incorrectly when exiting the builder as a non-admin user.
- Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth menu modules to not extend the fullwidth of the parent section when parallax background images were applied.
- Fixed a bug that caused inner rows to disappear when copying and pasting specialty sections.
- Fixed a bug that caused the list of available modules to be incorrect when clicking the “add new module” button below a blog module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to click the (+) button below fullwidth post title modules in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the color picker in the Visual Builder to adjust the “hover icon color” for image modules.
- Fixed bug that prevented the page settings modal from being closed after initiating using the “o” keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed spacing issue with checkboxes in the Visual Builder.
- Collapsed rows and sections will now remain collapsed after being saved in the Visual Builder.
- Enhanced the appearance of video post formats in the blog module.
- HTML5 video embeds will now render correctly in the Visual Builder when used for video post formats in the blog module.
- Line breaks added from a Linux computer will now be correctly stripped when applicable.
- Pressing “?” in the Backend Builder will trigger a popup that lists all available keyboard shortcuts for the Divi Builder.
- Removed unneeded http request for non-existent featured images in the Visual Builder.
- Responsive Editing tabs will now be automatically synced with the active responsive preview mode while editing in the Visual Builder.
- The WordPress admin bar will no longer overlap the Visual Builder settings modals when responsive previews are active.
- You can now use arrow keys in the Visual Builder to select items when adding new modules, rows and sections.
New & Modified Files