These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.15 that was released on October 18, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.15 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added new keyboard shortcuts to the Divi Builder.
- Improved the UX of range sliders in the Divi Builder to adapt when manual values input are greater than the default range.
- Fixed a bug that caused range input values to inherit the incorrect value when toggling responsive editing mode in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred sometimes on fresh installs related to A/B testing functions.
- Fixed browser compatibility issues with Edge and IE 11 that affected the Inline Editor color picker.
- Fixed some logic errors in the saving of global modules.
- Fixed some typos in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed visual anomaly in the Slider module when multiple true parallax slides were rendered in the VIsual Builder.
- “Make Section Fullwidth” will now work as expected for Specialty Sections in the Visual Builder.
- Empty Specialty Sections will now render correctly in the Backend Builder after being added in the Visual Builder.
- If a settings modal’s size or position exceeds the bounds of the browser viewport, the modal will be forced back into view automatically.
- Modals in the Visual Builder are now prevented from surpassing the top of the browser viewport.
- Native WordPress shortcodes will now render correctly within post content inside of Blog Modules.
- Responsive styles set in the Theme Customizer will now render correctly in the Visual Builder when toggling responsive previews.
- Slider images will now appear correctly vertically centered when first loaded in the Visual Builder.
- The scrollbar in the Theme Customizer will be be easy to click with your mouse.
- Video URLs will now be stripped from the post excerpt in Blog modules when the video post format is being used.
New & Modified Files