These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.14 that was released on October 7, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.14 Summary
- Fixed a bug that caused some row contents to be hidden inside of Specialty Sections when using the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the visual padding marker to overlay Specialty Section buttons in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the Visual Editor mode in TinyMCE that caused new module items, such as Slides and Accordion toggles to fail to save.
- Fixed column padding inconsistencies when rendered in the Visual Builder.
- Made it easier to access settings buttons for Code modules that have a height of 0px.
- Right Click will now work correctly when right clicking on rows inside of Specialty Sections in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files