These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.12 that was released on October 5, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.12 Summary
- Fixed a JS error that occurred when first clicking into a color picker input field in the Visual Builder that had previously not be used.
- Fixed a JS error that occurred when pressing the Esc key while currently focused on a module settings input field in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an issue that caused Theme Customizer button background colors to override background colors set in button module settings.
- Adjusted the switch tab keyboard shortcut so that it no longer conflicts with standard tabbing functionality in the browser.
- Made it easier to edit Code modules in the Visual Builder when they have a visible height of 0px.
New & Modified Files