These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.102 that was released on February 15, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.102 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved generation of CSS Filters for Fullwidth Header module.
- Fixed a bug in Visual Builder that sometimes caused keyboard commands to redirect to an invalid URL when editing saved Divi Library layouts.
- Fixed a bug that caused px values to be changed to x by mistake, which broke some front end styles after saving in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug where applying a box shadow to a Section would block Custom CSS rules from being applied.
- Fixed a compatibility issues with WooCommerce v3.3.0 that prevented Divi Builder pages from working on Shop Pages.
- Fixed an IE11 display bug where logo images in the Fullwidth Header module were misaligned.
- Fixed code module textarea vertical scrolling.
- Greatly enhanced the code editing experience for Custom CSS and Custom Code in the Visual Builder and the Divi Theme Options.
- Make replacing the current content optional when loading a layout from the Divi Library if the current page contains at least one module.
- Removed unneeded justify option on Fullwidth Header’s Text & Logo Orientation field.
New & Modified Files