These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.10 that was released on October 3, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.10 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added TinyMCE options for table editing in the Visual Builder module settings modal.
- Added a new exit modal that warns you when you are leaving the Visual Builder without saving. This modal includes options to conveniently “Save & Exit” or “Discard & Exit.”
- Added missing sidebar to the Add Media modal when accessed via the Visual Builder.
- Improved compatibility with various third party plugins by filtering nested the_content() calls.
- Improved compatibility with various third party plugins that use wp_head actions inside of admin-ajax calls.
- Improved the undo/redo mechanism to more accurately record changes made using range sliders in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed JS error that occurred when clicking the Insert Link icon in the Inline Editor.
- Fixed a bug that caused button background color customizations to not appear in the Visual Builder when applied for the first time in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused changes to not be saved in the Visual Builder when the Visual Builder was launched from an unsaved “Preview” page.
- Fixed a bug that caused right click to launch the settings modal if a tooltip was open at the same time in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused slider background size options on the second slide in the slider to be overwritten by the first slide’s settings in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Fullscreen Menu to re-opened when clicking the back button in Firefox to a page where the menu had been left open.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when moving lonely rows to a new section very very quickly.
- Fixed an issue when enqueuing Google fronts that included multiple words. All Google fonts will now be loaded correctly when applied using the Visual Builder.
- Adjusting mobile row heights in the Theme Customizer will no longer affect left/right padding values.
- All WooCommerce buttons will now be correctly styled via the Button settings in the Theme Customizer.
- Enforced strict row width units in the custom row width option to avoid confusion when editing.
- Header options, such as Hide Navigation Before Scroll and fixed header heights will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- RTL styles will no longer be applied to the Visual Builder when translations have been disabled in the Theme Options.
- Removed the slide in animation from Toggle modules in Safari due to a unfixable visual glitch that occurs upon jQuery slide.
- Removed visible height created by empty editable text areas in the Visual Builder that caused slight differences in vertical spacing when compared to the front-end.
- Stripped shortcodes from the output of Divi modules that render complete post content, such as the Blog Module when set to “Show Content.” Unfortunately WordPress does not fully support nested shortcodes.
- The Visual Builder will now remember your customized UI preferences, such as modal size and position, after a page has been saved.
- When both the Backend Builder and Visual Builder are open in separate tabs for the same page, changes made and saved in the Visual Builder will be synced to the Backend Builder and updated automatically as part of the WordPress heartbeat.
New & Modified Files