These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.1 that was released on September 8, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added footer credits editor to Theme Customizer.
- Fixed issue with content width misalignment in the Visual Builder while boxed layout was enabled.
- Fixed issues with IE11 and the Slider Module when viewed inside the Visual Builder.
- Fixed occurrences where the in-line editor did not save properly
- Fixed problem with the rendering of the divider module height setting in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed various third party module conflicts in the Visual Builder.
- The save button will now appear automatically when attempting to leave the Visual Builder without saving.
New & Modified Files