These are the changelog notes for Divi version 2.7.4 that was released on May 10, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 2.7.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added missing structured data classes to the Post Title modules.
- Improved alignment in the Fullwidth Header module
- Fixed “Theme Options / Post Meta” settings
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Google+ icon to match the new Google+ logo & branding guidlines.
- Updated core and epanel submodules to latest versions (Fonts files were moved to /core. If you are currently calling these font files, your CSS files should be updated with new file paths).
- “Below posts and above comments” code integration is now placed in the correct location on post pages.
- Custom row padding in the Divi Builder will no longer be overwritten by custom row padding in from the Theme Customizer.
- Fullwidth Portfolio module images will now crop to a more optimal size.
- Links inside of gallery module captions will now function correctly.
New & Modified Files