These are the changelog notes for Divi version 2.6.2 that was released on February 4, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 2.6.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added excerpt support for pages.
- Fixed bug that caused Admin Labels to not be available for Sections.
- Fixed bug that caused various plugin incompatibilities.
- Fixed bug where clearing selected color failed in some situations.
- Fixed bug where custom column CSS classes were incorrectly applied to the parent Row in some situations.
- Fixed bug where responsive padding values where applied to the incorrect breakpoint in the Post Slider module.
- Fixed issue with blog module pagination not functioning correctly in some situations.
- Fixed issue with broken Divi Theme Options styling when the parent theme name was changed.
- Fixed issue with malformed search for appearing the in the Theme Customizer
- Removed the inapplicable Read More button from the tinyMCE editor when used inside the Divi Builder.
New & Modified Files