These are the changelog notes for Divi version 2.5.4 that was released on October 20, 2015. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 2.5.4 Summary
- Fixed builder hotkeys, mistakenly capturing ALT + Z to undo changes
- Fixed small design issues in predefined layouts
- Fixed the issue with Divi Library export feature when all the items were exported without Layout Type
- Fixed the issue with gallery module caption custom styles not applied properly
- Fixed the issue with right click feature not working on some elements inside the Row
- Fixed the issue with some float line-height values not working ( for example, 1.1em, 2.2em, 3.3em etc.
- Email Optin: Fixed the issue with Focus fields custom options not working
- Fullwidth Menu: Fixed the issue with broken menu styles, when Primary menu is not defined
- Gallery and Filterable Portfolio: Fixed the issue with border option not applied properly
- Image Module: Fixed the issue with Center alignment setting
- Person Module: Fixed the issue with hover icon color option not working properly
- Portfolio module: Fixed the issue with “Caption color” option and renamed it to “Meta color”
- Pricing table: Fixed the issue with Center alignment option not working properly
- Removed @import declarations from style.css. CSS code is located in style.css file now
- Sidebar Module: Made the first registered sidebar default
New & Modified Files