These are the changelog notes for Divi version 2.4.4 that was released on June 26, 2015. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 2.4.4 Summary
- Fixed some RTL layout issues
- Fixed the issue with Customizer, not working properly if the WordPress Address is different than Site Address
- Fixed the issue with double quotes, disappearing in modules settings
- Fixed the issue with modules visibility inside rows and fullwidth section with parallax background
- Fixed various formatting issues in WYSIWIG editor.
- Blog Module: Changed blog module output to not show post content if it also has a blog module enabled
- Blurb Module: Fixed Blurb image incorrect display in Firefox
- Bumped version number
- Customizer: Fixed the issue with Footer Layout option, not working with localized text
- Customizer: Fixed the issue with light font variants, not being displayed properly in Live Preview
- Customizer: Fixed the issue with range slider tooltips, not being visible in Safari
- Fullwidth Header Module: Buttons and Logo image now show up, even if Title and/or Subheading is not set
- Fullwidth Portfolio: Fixed the issue with resizing on the page with Blog module
- Login Module: Fixed the issue with “Log out” link, not being displayed for logged in users
- Made transparent background for pagebuilder sections to be used on single pages only
- Map / Fullwidth Map Module: Fixed the issue with Custom CSS settings, not being applied on frontend
- Mega menu width is 100% in centered inline logo header style now
- Removed unneeded space at the top of the site on mobile, when ‘Fixed Navigation’ option is disabled in ePanel
New & Modified Files