These are the changelog notes for Divi version 2.4.1 that was released on June 18, 2015. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 2.4.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added tooltips to the Builder module icons for better usability
- Fixed fullwidth search field position
- Fixed mega menu styling issues
- Fixed modules initialization on frontend
- Fixed some issues with items, dragged to Global Sections and Rows
- Fixed some visual issues with TinyMCE editor buttons in Page Builder
- Fixed the issue with Customizer, returning back to the homepage automatically on the page with Fullwidth Portfolio module
- Fixed the issue with Search bar, not visible in Safari
- Fixed the issue with default module settings values, being added to custom css on pages.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated “Full Width Slider” to “Fullwidth Slider” to match builder verbiage
- Updated “Masonry Blog” to “Blog Grid” to match Builder verbiage
- Accordion Module: Fixed the issue with toggles, being opened at the same time, when a user was clicking fast.
- Blog module: Fixed the issue with with stretched images in Safari
- Map Modules: Fixed main map preview
- Shop Module: Fixed sort functionality
New & Modified Files