Post title of any post or page shows the most about the post and very important to the users to get the point in the one line. Divi offers a module for post titles called Post Title Module. You can use the shortcode of this module in anywhere on the page and can show off the Divi.
Shortcode of Divi Post Title Module
[et_pb_post_title admin_label="Post Title" title="on" meta="on" author="on" date="on" categories="on" comments="on" featured_image="on" featured_placement="below" parallax_effect="on" parallax_method="on" text_orientation="left" text_color="dark" text_background="off" text_bg_color="rgba(255,255,255,0.9)" module_bg_color="rgba(255,255,255,0)" title_all_caps="off" use_border_color="off" border_color="#ffffff" border_style="solid" /]
Here is the Live Preview of this shortcode
Divi Post Title Module Shortcode
General setting of Post title module
General setting in depth
- show title – gives the option of whether to display the post title or not.
- show meta – allows to display the post meta or not
- show author – allows you to display the author name of the post meta or not.
- show date – this option allows you to display the date of the post meta or not.
- date format – allows you to decide the format of the date. the default value of the date format is “M j, Y”.
- show post categories – the another option which allows you to display the categories in post meta or not. this option is prohibited for custom post types.
- show comments count – gives the option to display the comments count in post meta.
- Show featured image – allows you to either chose the featured image or not
- featured image placement – it allows you to make the placement of the featured image.
- text orientation – you can choose the different orientation of the title or meta text which is left, right or center
- text color – helps to define the color of the text
- use text background color – you can define the background color for the title or meta text
The post title is the easiest one to use on your page, it doesn’t require anything, you will just need to add the module and do some settings and let it go. If you find any problem in any of this module’s settings then you can look up to another post here: https://elegantenthusiast.com/divi-fullwidth-post-title-module/.
Although this module is the easiest one to implement but in case if you have any problem or query then you can freely post a comment to us. Share the post if you find it useful and Subscribe us for more such tutorials.
You May Also Like
- Tested on Divi Version 3.0.27