Here we are with another post on “ Divi Café Demo ”. In this post we will design the dark background part with two blurbs modules.
Please follow the given steps to design that part-
- Add a standard section (½ + ½ columns).
- Go to Section Module Settings and set the background color accordingly (in demo #424b59 is used as bg color).
- Now go to Row Module Settings > Enable Make This Row Fullwidth > Save and Exit.
- Click on “Insert Module(s)” and add Blurb Module for both columns.
- Go to Blurb Module Settings and Insert URL for Icon on the Top (In Original Demo http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/cafe/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/bread1.svg is used for top icon in first blurb module and http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/cafe/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/coffee.svg in second).
- Select “Top” in “Image/Icon Placement” and Set other things according to need (Style your text through Text Editor or Advanced Design Settings).
- Now Go to Advanced Design Settings and set the background colour accordingly (in demo, colours used are #3d4553 and #4c5461 for first and second blurb module respectively).
- Scroll down a bit and set all custom padding 40px (i.e. top=right=left=bottom=40px) for both Blurb Modules (check the yellow highlighted part in the following image).
- Click on Save and Exit.
This part is ready and it will look like this-
In the next part of this series we will talk about the contact form module part, till then stay tuned!