In this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to create RSS campaign or RSS Newsletter using MailChimp. For creating RSS campaign, First of all, we have to create a list of subscribers from MailChimp account and secondly, we have to set up a campaign so that whenever you publish a new post on your site, an email automatically sent to all the subscribers that belong to that list. Follow the steps given below for setting up the RSS Newsletter campaign:
- Firstly sign in to your MailChimp Account. In your MailChimp Account, you will found campaigns option, Click on Campaign as shown in the below image.
- After this click on Create Campaign:
- New Pop-up window will open, where we can place campaign name, Select Campaign Type as RSS from the drop-down menu and then finally click on the create button.
- After clicking on the Create button new window for RSS feed and send timing will open. Place the RSS feed URL(for example http://www.domainname/feed), then select the different options when to send Email, check the Resize RSS feed images to fit template box and then click on Next button.
- After that the new window of Recipients will open, here we can select the list. Then click on the Next button in the right bottom corner.
- After this Campaign info page will open and for doing the settings please check below image.
- Next will be the Template page. In the template page there are many templates available, select one of the templates and then click on next button.
- Next will be the Design template page, by using this page we can enhance the design of the template which we have selected before.
- After editing the design click on next. A new page will open as shown below. Click on the Start RSS in the right button corner for starting your Campaign.
Hope this post resolve all the problems related to RSS Campaign. Please comment us below for any other suggestions and queries.