Here you will learn that how to add Chameleon Page Description
This image clearly shows you where you add the Description in a Chameleon page. the red marks clearly indicate you the place where we have to write a description. Chameleon Page Description allows you to add the description in the Chameleon page.
There are some steps that you have to follow for adding a description in chameleon Page.
- For Chameleon Page Description first, you need to edit the page in which you want to display Description.
Go To: Dashboard > Pages > All Pages > click on edit
- Scroll down the page and find a section called Custom Fields.
- Here click on create new and it will give you the option to add a new custom field.
- Enter the custom field as “Description” and next to it give the value of description
- This will add a description to your page.
Hope, this article will help you to know about how to add description in Chameleon Page